Gallifrey Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the FC, Gallifrey Rising, on Sargatanas in FFXIV.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlaran

Ashlaran

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Hey FC friends,
I thought it may be a good idea to get this forum a little more active by some intro post so we all get a little bit more comfy around here. I see there hasn't been much activity yet but I think it's a good time to change that, especially since Luna is working on inviting more people to this lovely group.
Ok, so I will start:
my name is Ashlaran (or Ash) and I live on Long Island in NY. Currently I am going to medical school, so if I am not online for a few days, I am either studying or somewhere traveling (I love getting around!). I am 35, married and no kids, but an awesome fluffy cat! Besides gaming I love reading, working with my hands (gardening, crafting, etc.) and I also love to go out every once in awhile.
Ok, so that's it for now. If you guys have questions, just ask. I am also willing to run groups once I am a little more established on the server (I have another toon on Adamantoise but most my friends don't play anymore boo!). I also tend to stuff my pockets with gathered stuff and craft. I am planning on cooking, goldsmithing and maybe weaver or carpentry.
Anyways, see you in the game!
Back to top Go down
http://ashlaran.tumblr.com/
Minfilia Dawnstar

Minfilia Dawnstar

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Hello,

Now me,im Minfilia Dawnstar or Mini, Minfi or anything you like Very Happy im from Germany and working as a Nightwatch and Car Body Painter. im 26 years old and like to ride Motorcyles, reading books and building RC Models.

I have played FFXIV when it first came out but stopped before ARR, now i reactivated my account but its hell of o new Game much easyer then before.

See you,
Minfi
Back to top Go down
Luna Barrons
Admin

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Thank you both for the great introductions! ^_^ Can't wait to see the site more active and start planning our events. Will be fun! Got some great things planned for us in the future. Get ready!! xD.
Back to top Go down
https://gallifreyrising.board-directory.net
Ashlaran

Ashlaran

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:37 pm

looking forward to grow with the FC Luna Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ashlaran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallifrey Rising :: Important News :: Speak Out!!-
Jump to: